Terms & Conditions
Mary Lake-Thompson Ltd Ordering Requirements, Terms & Conditions
- Opening order dollar amount of $250.00
- $150 on reorders.
- Lead time may vary from 2-16 business days depending on the season. Due to the fact that our products are handmade it is hard to determine exactly when your order will ship. Contact us for current lead times.
- Orders need to be submitted through our website or in writing by fax or e-mail.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at:
- Phone: (800)279-8352
- Local: (530)533-9073
- Fax: (530)533-9072
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Prices are subject to change.
- Prices quoted when ordering will be honored unless obvious error has occurred.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are required for the first three orders.
- For timely processing of your order please contact us with your credit card information as soon as possible.
- International shipments are credit card only. (Exception to our Canadian customers)
- Please inquire about Net 30 terms. We do not ship orders COD.
- Payment terms must be finalized before your order will be released into production.
- Customers with declined credit cards will be notified and their orders temporarily held until the problem can be resolved. Orders will not be stored for more than 4 weeks.
- Reorders on past due accounts will not ship until the account has been paid in full.
- Account statements are sent out on a monthly basis.
- NSF check—$25.00 charge will automatically be added to your account and your Net 30 terms will be revoked.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or Net 30 terms to any account based on account history.
- All backorders under $60 will be cancelled unless otherwise requested by the receiver.
- Backorders will ship when available without notice.
- All orders will be subject to shipping charges which are added onto the total at the time of shipping.
- All shipments are sent UPS unless otherwise requested and the receiver has provided a shipper account number.
- Shipping cost generally falls between 10%-15% of your order total. These shipping rates may not apply to orders under $200, outside the contiguous United States, or containing heavy freight.
- Customers shipping FedEx may be subject to a $3.00 per box processing fee.
- International customers are responsible for entry into destination country, including freight forwarding arrangements, customs clearance and all associated broker charges, import duties, customs fees, tariffs and taxes. Shipping and other fees for orders denied by customs or refused by customer will not be refunded.
Claims & Returns
- All claims for discrepancies and/or damages must be reported within fourteen (14) days from receipt of shipment.
- Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- No returns can be accepted without authorization.
- Refunds may take up to fourteen days to process.
- Measurements listed in this catalog are here to help you envision the size of the products and are approximate. Sizes may vary slightly.
Hours Monday–Friday: 8:00am–4:00pm P.S.T
- If you must cancel an order please contact us by phone at 800/279-8352 or 530/533-9073.
- Freight costs will be the responsibility of the customer for any refused orders and could be subject to a 20% restocking fee for product.
- Any shipment that needs to be reshipped will be charged freight charges.
Prices presented on this website are anticipated prices for products. Actual pricing of any product is subject to confirmation at the time an order is submitted. If at that time the product price differs from the price presented at the time you place your order, the current price at time of billing will take precedence.